Help Support Beer Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Beer Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Beer Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

Welcome to all the old members returning!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angie, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Angie

Angie Administrator

HI all

Just want to roll out the red carpet, and I'm sure there must be a bar around here somewhere for your enjoyment!

Thanks for coming back, giving the forum another visit and I hope you stay around!

Angie

2. sj3324

sj3324 Super Moderator

I just downloaded the Beer Forum app and every time I try to log in it says "Invalid username or password. Please try again. Make sure you are using the forum username and password, not your Tapatalk username and password." Then I get another email for login verification.

3. Angie

Angie Administrator

Hmmmm. Are you on android or iPhone/iPad? I need to know so I can test and let higher tech guys know.

4. sj3324

sj3324 Super Moderator

5. Angie

Angie Administrator

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled? Many times that is the really hard reboot of the app, or it will pick up changes and compatibilities that don't update just right.

6. sj3324

sj3324 Super Moderator

Yes, I deleted it. Re-downloaded it from the app store and it still did it.

7. Angie

Angie Administrator

I'll try my iPad again and see if I can get it figured out, or get it on the tech list of things for higher tech to look into.

8. Angie

Angie Administrator

Are you typing in your password? Or a cut and paste? or remember? If you are not typing in the password will you try that. I just logged out on the iPad, this app, and first time I got the message you are getting; but when I looked I had left out a lower case L and when I typed in my password again, it logged me right in.

9. sj3324

sj3324 Super Moderator

Same thing. I downloaded BeerForum app, typed in username and password, correctly. Same thing. Then I get an email for login verification. I click that link and it opens the web browser, where I can just log in with my username and password and don't have to enter the code.

If I type my password incorrectly it just says incorrect password, please try again.

10. Angie

Angie Administrator

Thanks, I'm asking for more tech help on figuring this out.