Noble Brewer will buy you a Box of Beer!

Discussion in 'General Beer Discussion' started by TxBrew, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxBrew

TxBrew Administrator Staff Member

BeerForum-Noble.png

The guys over at Noble Brewer recently contacted me. After a bit of discussion as to what they could do in the community to introduce themselves I said "Buy someone a beer!", and here we are.

If you would like Noble Brewer to buy you a beer, or in this case four, post to this thread. It's that simple.

Noble Prize.jpg

Prize:
    (1) One winner will receive 2 bottles of Dudeling, and 2 bottles of Yerba Buena free of charge from Noble Brewer!

Rules and Entry:
    Post to this thread.

Drawing:

On June 2nd we will close this thread at 11:59 PM Central with a drawing on June 3rd drawing one (1) winner. I will be contacting the winner directly though private message to let them know they won, and to verify they are eligible to receive this awesome prize.

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to BF PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by June 2nd, 2015. Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) entry per household. Eligibility is subject to your area. Offer valid in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IO, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NE, NV, NY, NC, NM, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. Sorry, No shipping outside of the United States.

2. MNSmitty

MNSmitty New Member

Sadly I dont believe that they can ship to MN. But if somehow I'm drawn, I'll donate it to whoever is in this thread and lives the closest distance from my city (as determined by google maps) and is in a state where its valid to ship to.

3. hungry4hops

hungry4hops New Member

Awesome count me in!

4. sch21c

sch21c New Member

I'm in! And glad I found my way here.

5. jhollender

jhollender New Member

Awesome, thanks guys!

6. N8rhino

N8rhino New Member

I've been thinking about joining Noble to try their beers? Now would be a great chance.

7. chewse

chewse New Member

I'm in. thanks.....

8. Cynic-ale

Cynic-ale New Member

9. bfonta000

bfonta000 New Member

10. jdavid

jdavid New Member

Sounds like a good deal, I'm in!

11. barrooze

barrooze New Member

I'm always up for trying new beer! Sign me up! :mug:

12. threehares

threehares New Member

Sure, I'd love you to buy me a beer - or 4. Thanks!

If you win, I will hold on to it and bring it to you next time I come to Scotland. Can't promise how soon, but it will give me one more excuse to get back to my favorite adopted home.

Three Hares

13. Ariza*Poet

Ariza*Poet Active Member

definitely count me in.
    they seem to have a good marketing team. I keep getting ads from them on facebook and never knew why haha. Now i realized their on beerforum.
    Great way to market yourself.

14. RealAleBrewer

RealAleBrewer New Member

I'm joining the contest for free beer!

15. Beerlord

Beerlord New Member

I like free beer.

16. TonyForward

TonyForward New Member

Count me in Too!

I'd like to see how this all goes. :D

17. skeezerpleezer

skeezerpleezer Super Moderator

me too..

and welcome to the forum new members

18. 2puttbird

2puttbird New Member

Let me think ... yes, I would like to be included ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.