Help Support Beer Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Beer Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Beer Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

Iso zombie dust

Discussion in 'Great Lakes USA' started by Hectorious, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

I am looking to trade any funky budah product for zombie dust.

2. jerseyszoc

jerseyszoc New Member

I can't offer FB, but I can offer HT, SOS and Trillium products. Interested?

3. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

I'm new to this and I do not understand the abbreviations yet. Please elaborate

4. jerseyszoc

jerseyszoc New Member

No problem. I can offer Heady Topper, Sip of Sunshine and products from Trillium. Would any of these by of interest to you?

5. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

Thanks for the clarification. I can get most of the funky budah because I live in the neighborhood And I actually got last snow in the fridge right now. I would be most interested in the heady if you would like to schedule a trade.

6. jerseyszoc

jerseyszoc New Member

Last Snow would be nice. Do you have a growler? Let me know what you think a fair trade would be. (Heady comes in 16 oz cans.)

7. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

I don't have the growler. But I do have the large 22 oz bottle that it comes in. I would be willing to trade 2 bottles for 2 four packs of heady

8. jerseyszoc

jerseyszoc New Member

So 44 ounces of First Snow for 128 ounces of Heady...that is your proposed trade?

9. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

I am trying to trade dollar for dollar. Not Ounce for Ounce. Each bottle of last snow is approx. $13.00 which is the aprox. cost of a 4 pk of Heady.
    I am open to suggestions.

10. skeezerpleezer

skeezerpleezer Super Moderator

This should be a $4$ trade In my opinion.

11. sj3324

sj3324 Super Moderator

I would agree $4$ would be fair for these beers. I haven't really paid attention to Heady or Last Snow trades lately. Also, I haven't bought any for a while, but Heady is probably closer to $15 or $16 at most places.
    Maybe closer to 7:2 or 8:2+a bottle of HopGun or something.

ETA:^Whatever makes you both happy is what matters. Just throwing my opinion out there.

12. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

Send me a pm when you are ready to trade. I have full access to any on those beers. Let me know soon because I would have to pick up a bottle of last snow and that stuff is limited