interested in trading locals for your locals.

Discussion in 'Beer Trading' started by shaff01, Apr 6, 2012.

1. shaff01

shaff01 New Member

This is not really a topic I had considered but I am always up for trying stuff I have not had and can't get in upstate NY. So if you are interested shoot me a PM.
  2. paeschliman

paeschliman New Member

Local trade

I live in Memphis and completely up for this! let me know!
  3. wolf711

wolf711 New Member

If anyone has Pliny the Elder, I can trade for Three Floyds Zombie Dust, Alpha King or Gumball Head. Let me know.
  4. grill0

grill0 New Member

I live in Western NY (Rochester/Buffalo area) and would be interested in trades for brew we can't get here.
  5. DoubleAught

DoubleAught New Member

I'm down for trading as well. I can get my hands on 3 Floyds and Bells beer pretty easily.
  6. Doppelbock

Doppelbock New Member

I can get bottles of Pliny the Elder here from time to time (just north of San Diego) but I don't know what's good up in your area to trade for.
  7. DavidIsABeerSnob

DavidIsABeerSnob New Member

I didnt think they bottle Pliny? I have a few award winning brews here in town if you can get your hands on a bottle... Ill gladly send you 3 or 4 different brews for 1 bottle of the Pliny... Ive damn near bought a plane ticket to the west coast just to try that beer.
  8. DoubleAught

DoubleAught New Member

I'm afraid by now that I have the bar set so high on Pliny that I'm going to be disappointed. I'm sure I'm wrong, but I'm really wanting to try this beer.
  9. DavidIsABeerSnob

DavidIsABeerSnob New Member

A few friends of mine in CO had it for the first time from the tap and said it lived up to all its glory... I imagine it's like tasting beer for the first time.
  10. DoubleAught

DoubleAught New Member

lol, it must be!
  11. BeerSnobTony

BeerSnobTony New Member

I'm in the Austin area with access to beers from breweries such as Austin Beerworks, Jester King, Adelberts and Hops and Grain. I'd love the idea of swapping beer for some other craft brews I can't get out here.
  12. MGates

MGates New Member

Delawarean Here.

I have access to Delaware beers like:
    Dogfish Head
    Twin Lakes
    Old Dominion
    16 Mile
    Iron Hill (Brew pub, but bottles reserves)

Non-Delaware beers but readily available here:

I'm interested in trading for what is in your opinion a great local APA, IPA, or Stout. As far as beer from a specific brewery, the only thing that comes to mind are Founder's stouts. I've heard great things about their beer, just can't get it this far south.

Send a PM if you are interested some Delaware brews, and we can work something out.
  13. chew78

chew78 New Member

Interested in trading. Im in the St. Louis area.
  14. DuffBeerMN

DuffBeerMN New Member

I'm in MN. Willing to trade a Furious/Abrasive or other, for a DFH 60/90 Min or a Pliney the Elder....
  15. bigwaterbrewer

bigwaterbrewer New Member

I can get my hands on New Glarus if anyone is interested.
  16. TwistedPerspective

TwistedPerspective New Member

Im in the Santa Rosa area and can easily get you just about any Brew you'd like from Russian River, Lagunitas, Bear Republic, and many other northern California breweries. And as far as the Pliney debate above, they do sell Pliney the elder in bottles but do not sell Pliney the younger in bottles. So if anyone is interested in tryi g some of the amazing sour ales or anything else for that matter just let me know.
  17. rmalinowski4

rmalinowski4 New Member

Any chance that Beatification is still available? I'm in Chicago and going to Dark Lord Day. I can get their regular offerings fresh at the brewery as well. I would be interested in their other sours as well. I'm an experienced trader with over 30 trades done on BA.
  18. dedhedjed

dedhedjed New Member

Atlanta guy here (a brewer at SweetWater Brewing Co) definitely up for some local beer trades... PM me if you're interested in setting something up.
  19. fickenmeimirish

fickenmeimirish New Member

I live close to Three Floyds and can get any of their beers, also many others from bells, two brothers, founders, great lakes, goose island, and more.. Interested in trading for Russian river and surly, also open to other offers
  20. AvgWhiteGuy

AvgWhiteGuy @Beer_Fanatic

I'm also close to RRBC and can get what anyone wants. I'm not able to get anything until the first but can do after that. If you're interested let me know and I can work up a list.