Help Support Beer Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Beer Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Beer Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

ISO Dogfish higher math for trade for heady topper

Discussion in 'Beer Trading' started by Hectorious, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

I have a bottle of dogfish higher math for trade for some heady topper. I also live near many popular breweries in south Florida. One being funky budah in ft lauderdale. I can get a wide range of beers but just want some heady topper to trade.

2. skeezerpleezer

skeezerpleezer Super Moderator

Vermont gets Dogfish Head, so you will probably have better luck with Funky Buddha or Wakefield if you can get some of their stuff. What stuff do you have from Funky Buddha? Any barrel aged stuff?

3. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

I live 10 minutes away from funky so I can get anything you want. Send me a list.

4. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

There is some new barrel aged stuff coming out on fed10 called the love below. Can you get heady?

5. skeezerpleezer

Yeah, I can typically get it whenever I need it. I'd probably be interested in the love below, sounds interesting

6. Hectorious

Hectorious New Member

Okay. I have plans to go to funky this Friday for a guys night so I can pick up some of that love below. Let me know if you are interested in settings up a trade.

7. skeezerpleezer

If you can get some id be interested. Shoot me a private message once you know if you get some and We can work something out. I'll be doing some international travel over the next couple weeks but coul´┐╝d line something up when I get home