Help Support Beer Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Beer Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Beer Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

Beer caps

Discussion in 'Beer Memorabilia' started by jermicyde, Mar 18, 2013.

1. jermicyde

jermicyde New Member

If anyone has any stashes of beer caps they want to get rid of, I'd love to take them off of your hands. If you have any interest in trading caps or trading your caps for other swag, contact me and we'll see what we can do.

I'm interested in digging through whatever caps that you have (even macros:eek:)

I'm in the process of going through over 10,000 different caps and getting them ready to be displayed by a magnet on a large pieces of wall-mounted sheet metal.

Thanks- Jerm

2. NordeastBrewer77

NordeastBrewer77 32nd Degree Beer Wolf

I do the same thing with my caps on my kegerator. I have a couple hundred I'm about to go through (soon) and I can set aside any doubles, triples, etc for you. I'll post back here when I do.

3. jermicyde

jermicyde New Member

That sounds great! Thanks so much!

4. BessLane

BessLane Premium Member

I'm in the process of using caps to create a new bartop and new tables tops for my beer bar. That being said, when I'm done, I'll be happy to send you what I have left. (Mostly macros to be sure, but you're welcome to them)

5. jermicyde

jermicyde New Member

Sure! I'd appreciate it. As a side note, all caps that I don't use either get traded out for others I need or used on some upcycled/recycled project. They never see a landfill. Thanks!

6. unionrdr

unionrdr wannabe author

I've got a zip lock bag of'em reaching crytical mass. From around the US,Ohio,Germany,Australia,Guatemala,Hawaii,etc. Not perfectly flat though. I need a better opener.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  7. jermicyde

jermicyde New Member

Are you saving them or wanting to get rid of them? If you are wanting to get rid of them, I'd love to get them! :D

8. unionrdr

unionrdr wannabe author

They're yours if you want them. They'll probably fit in a USPS VHS tape box. On the other hand,I do have some small boxes left & plenty of packing materials. PM your address,dude! It's Christmas! *Shipped out a ton of caps at lunch time,Enjoy!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  9. BrandenBA

BrandenBA New Member

I might have some for you. Not a ton, but my bottle opener doesn't bend them, so they're in good shape.

10. unionrdr

unionrdr wannabe author

I got the package of beer coasters from jermicyde for the caps I sent. Cool coasters. I'll have to get a pic later. I'm going to frame them to put on the wall in the ol' man cave.

11. BrandenBA

BrandenBA New Member

I use a classic beer can opener. The only imperfection is a small dot where the point presses down. No bend at all. ImageUploadedByBeer Forum1396970355.252000.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Beer Forum