Help Support Beer Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. We need your help! If we enjoy Beer Forum please consider making a small donation, anything helps! Click here to Donate to Beer Forum today! $5, $10, anything helps!

ISO A HomeBrew to Be Featured on My Podcast

Discussion in 'Beer Trading' started by BeatsnBrewsPodcast, May 30, 2017.

1. BeatsnBrewsPodcast

BeatsnBrewsPodcast New Member

Hey Guys!
    I am a podcaster named Rob and I host the "Beats N Brews" Podcast on Youtube! I take craft beer and in analyzing each characteristic of the beer and its history, my cohost and I compare it to different artists, songs, albums, or events in a particular musical Genre. We have done hip-hop, rock, pop and even branched out to movies and sound tracks. Now I am on the hunt to find some Home-brews that can knock my socks off! If you are curious about my Podcast and want to check it out before you share a home-brew with me, you can view the latest episode here:

I look forward to Hearing from you all, and I hope I get some new brew soon! Thanks!!

-Rob

2. Angie

Angie Administrator

Interesting. What is your background to give you the taste buds to make the comparisons? Sounds really interesting.

BeatsnBrewsPodcast likes this.
  3. BeatsnBrewsPodcast

Thanks for asking Angie! You see I, like many others, have found a great solice in craft beer. From drinking so many mass produced beers and then getting into home brewing myself, it made me see the difference in quality, but also appreciate the price and flavor that beer should have. Now with comparing certain brews in the fashion that I do, I have been making music for 13 years, and I've studied many genres of music and it is equally a passion of mine such as quality brews. I felt it was only right to bring them together and serve it to the people, so that they all can share in the conversation and hopefully become enlightened to the awesomeness of craft and Homebrew ☺️

4. Angie

Angie Administrator

So you have a tasting of a craft beer, then relate it to soul, jazz, classical (?) music and make a podcast about it. Hmmm.
    Hopefully some of the other members will see this and ask questions and maybe even submit a brew.

BeatsnBrewsPodcast likes this.
  5. BeatsnBrewsPodcast

I hope so too, I would even love for everyone to checkout the episode I linked into the original post. It's my latest episode and I would love getting more people in the craft brew community involved.